Friday, January 21, 2011

Name Of The Tech Deck Dudes

...che direbbe Savonarola?


The events of recent days are incommentabili, unacceptable objectively shocking. Be careful not faccio un discorso moralistico, ne tantomeno politico... men che meno religioso.
Il fatto è che si stanno sovvertendo i pricipi di democrazia e di dibattito pubblico: non contano i fatti, non valgono le regole, ci si trincera dietro apparenti appartenenze di cui però non se ne conoscono i significati.

Mi chiedo:
...siamo ancora capaci di formulare indipendentemente idee definibili come PROPRIE e di rielabolarle secondo la nostra innata e personalissima idea del "GIUSTO"?

Il nocciolo del discorso è questo ma ogni possibile risposta mi spaventa.
Se siamo noi a decidere chi ci governa allora forse sono io che ho una scala di valori che non è compatible with my country, our ruling class is nothing but the transposition of the society we live in and therefore perfectly in line with the deeper meaning of the rules of democracy.
I just have to accept the fact that
states that the common will to win is
the strongest but not the best!
I fear that the reality is different, I fear that the slow and inexorable advance of disillusionment, triggered by the repetition of certain "secondary activities" (a debatable and often antithetical to institutional charges) of our representatives, has now pervaded the public that helps a bit dazed and even 'fun in what is now considered little more than a fiction. I fear that people no longer perceive the deeper meaning of his personal contribution to the political and social life of the country, letting go of everything passively drifting.
I'm afraid we can no longer tell the difference between Big Brother and the policy
and that soon it will reach the remote voting for the government!
-
At this point I wonder what is better:
live in a country of stupid or inept?
Sloth or Pride?
mah ... I do not know which to choose!

... Oh well: I give the look of the modern Savonarola house because one thing is for sure:
the fire I do not deserve it!
The problem is that democracy in my opinion counts as that of another and I know perfectly well be in the minority ...
I hope not to be " NOMINATION!

0 comments:

Post a Comment